Thursday, 21 July 2011

Stereo Types !!






Well stereotypes is a thing which ha been annoying me for some time time now and I admit that I stereotype people, every one has stereotyped someone at least once in their life and it really annoys me and it annoys me that I do it myself. we do it without thinking, it's imprinted into are brains 

 The stereotyping effect: Assuming that particular characteristics are typical of members of a particular group. In the case of sex, race, disability, etc

If I asked someone what are blondes like they would say 'oh they are always stupid and a bit lost' actually I know quite allot of smart blondes. yea you do get stupid blondes but you also get stupid brunettes.

If I asked someone what do you think of someone on benefits they would usually say 'oh they are just scroungers who cant be bothered to work' urrm no there not. some people actually have a reason and yea some people are actually scroungers but allot of them need benefits to survive, to pay their bills and feed their children.

If I asked someone what thy thought of a Muslim they would all say ' oh they all move to England to take all our jobs and they are all terrorists, well you must me stupid or something because that's only extremists and not they don't come to England and think haha i'm so evil i'm going to steel every ones job. 



so please don't stereotype people because it pisses me of

if someone actually reads this thank you x

2 comments:

  1. Super Jack ... saving the world one blog at a time :p x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup im gonna get a pride of Britain award soon but im not gonna accept as im to cool

    ReplyDelete