well as most people would know you could say anything to me and I could find a way to make it dirty, I don't know if this is because i'm mentally insane or if i'm just wrong in the head. I don't know why I have put that in either but who cares, there will only be like 4 people reading this.
I created this page so I can bitch and moan about people I know and celebrities, the government and all the other douche bags in the world e.g Helen Mirren (when is she going to hurry up and die)
I also created this blog because sometimes i come up with really smart stuff and I need a place to write it down.
oh yea I also need a way to bitch about religion and why I don't hate religion I just don't choose to follow it, so I hope I don't offend any Jesus bumders out there.
Dr Pepper
well since I have told every one what I want to moan about I'm gonna start with a drink called Dr Pepper. well I find that Dr Pepper I the most addictive drink in the world and I swear that thee is something in Dr Pepper more addictive than tobacco (maybe it's all the caffeine), well any way I need at least one can a day.
I was so bored I decided to tell every one some facts about Dr Pepper.
1. In Texas there is a Dr Pepper museum which has three floors, a Dr Pepper fountain and a massive gift shop.
2. Dr Pepper was invented in a Morrison corner drug store by Charles Alderton.
3. The first bottle of Dr Pepper was sold on the 12th of January 188.
one thing which annoys me about Dr Pepper is that you can't even drink a can of the tasty soft drink with out someone stating 'ha ha that reduces your sperm count' which usually is followed by me shouting out ' go fuck your self you hobo, i bet you drink and smoke and that does even worse damage'. I decided to do a little research on the whole sperm count thing and I found this
A chemical colouring "E150d" inside of Dr Pepper, Coca-Cola and Pepsi in large doses say 2 litres within an hour can kill or constrict 7.5% of your adult sperm cells. Although as sperm is constantly growing and renewing itself you do not need to worry, but the effects of Dr Pepper etc... can be reversed by countering the amount of negative potassium with the chemical coulouring with possitive potassium which can easily be found in bananas until the standard is a possitive number.
One 150ml contains 30ml of -K - Reverse= 1/2 a banana
One 2l bottle contans 400ml of -K -Reverse=4 bananas.
so yea it reduces your sperm count it isn't gonna kill you, so every time you drink Dr Pepper just eat a banana afterwards or an even better way is to ask the company of Dr Pepper to make a Dr Pepper banana.
so I hope everyone enjoyed my session on Dr pepper
next time I will be moaning about something else
hahaha, nut case :p
ReplyDeleteDr pepper is over rated ...so neh
its the leading soft drink in america
ReplyDelete